Light is energy and white light when broken down and refracted becomes a rainbow spectrum of colors. Those colors oscillate different wave vibrational frequencies, and according to Reiki (subtle light energy healing), these colors can influence us by opening and amplifying energy. In Tibetan Buddhism, colors represent each of the enlightened, opened energy of the “BUDDHA FAMILIES.” These are 5 basic colors of light that have a Buddha, an enlightened wisdom quality and an unenlightened quality for us to work with. We offer these mala beads by color to help with our healing journey.
Mala beads using these colors are a useful and exquisite device used for reiki and healing meditation. They may be worn as a necklace or a bracelet, and generally have 108 mala beads per strand, although other numbers can be used. They are used to count breaths or the number of times a mantra is repeated by way of pulling each of the beads on a strand, similar to an abacus (learn how to use mala beads for meditation). The color and gemstone of the beads are thought to evoke healing qualities and can be worn close to the body.
Japa mala necklaces can be used during meditation and also worn during the day as a reminder to take note or as a reminder for a mantra connected to your practice, or connect to the healing properties of the bead or stone the necklace is crafted from.
Any type of beads may be used for meditation, their mineral colors have their very own meanings that may be tremendous to the wearer and help to inspire us to practice meditation.
Yellow traditionally represents the earth, wealth, riches and feeling the fullness and plenty of life- RATNA “BUDDHA FAMILY”
Citrine mala beads – uplifting and energetic- conjures up fulfillment and prosperity- promotes achievement in enterprise or private affairs- combats emf’s and helps to carry balance- balances the solar plexus chakras-
Yellow jade – evokes expertise, moderation, and attitude- balances emotions- aides in know-how dreams- helps with gaining knowledge of and information new vision- promotes compassion and empathy- Amplifies strength- eases demanding situations – Evokes power, confidence, energy, and patience- useful for humans handling despair- Meditating with yellow stones allows to trade chronic thoughts-
- Excellent crystal for interpersonal relationships.
- Citrine attracts love and happiness
- The gift of a Citrine angel or sphere to a newborn brings intelligence, health, happiness, curiosity, confidence, and healing wisdom
- enhances physical stamina and energy
- Citrine opens the higher mind to accept joy in one's life, releasing anger and negative feelings, deep-seated fears and destructive tendencies
- Citrine's radiant yellow and gold energy activates, opens, and energizes the Solar Plexus and Navel Chakras, directing personal power, creativity, and intelligent decisiveness to enhance the physical body.
Orgonite Vibes Japa Mala are so Special :
- Made of Genuine Material
- Contains genuine crystals and stones
- Used Reich’s Technology
- Blocks Cosmic radiations
- Healing Japa Mala
- Releases Positive Vibes to the surrounding
- Inner Strength.