Light is energy and white light when broken down and refracted becomes a rainbow spectrum of colors. Those colors oscillate different wave vibrational frequencies, and according to Reiki (subtle light energy healing), these colors can influence us by opening and amplifying energy. In Tibetan Buddhism, colors represent each of the enlightened, opened energy of the “BUDDHA FAMILIES.” These are 5 basic colors of light that have a Buddha, an enlightened wisdom quality and an unenlightened quality for us to work with. We offer these mala beads by color to help with our healing journey.
Mala beads using these colors are a useful and exquisite device used for reiki and healing meditation. They may be worn as a necklace or a bracelet, and generally have 108 mala beads per strand, although other numbers can be used. They are used to count breaths or the number of times a mantra is repeated by way of pulling each of the beads on a strand, similar to an abacus (learn how to use mala beads for meditation). The color and gemstone of the beads are thought to evoke healing qualities and can be worn close to the body.
Japa mala necklaces can be used during meditation and also worn during the day as a reminder to take note or as a reminder for a mantra connected to your practice, or connect to the healing properties of the bead or stone the necklace is crafted from.
Any type of beads may be used for meditation, their mineral colors have their very own meanings that may be tremendous to the wearer and help to inspire us to practice meditation.
Tigers Eye Stone is a crystal with lovely bands of yellow-golden color through it. This is a powerful stone that helps you to release fear and anxiety and aids harmony and balance. It stimulates taking action, and helps you to make decisions with discernment and understanding, and unclouded by your emotions.Tiger eye stone benefits make it especially useful for the lower chakras in tiger eye chakra. The golden-brown quartz works well with the base, sacral and solar plexus chakras. Balance and harmony imparted by this stone, as supported by tiger eye crystal meaning, make it well-suited to these chakras.
Red tiger eye – motivating, shielding, perceptive, humbling, assured- will increase passion- perfect for the ones searching to understand dreams or people with commitment troubles.
- Effective stone to assist you to accomplish goals
- Integrate both hemispheres of the brain
- Aid those with scattered energy to resolve any mental conflicts
- Helps you to be clearer mentally and charge the intellect
- Releases fear and help you to manifest goals
- Allow you to remain calm and grounded through the changes
- Excellent Stone For Meditation
- Helps to overcome fear during exams, competitions, public performances, selling one’s creations in the market place, or presenting ideas
- Stone of practicality and balance
- Tiger’s Eye is a blood fortifier, increasing vitality and strength, and restoring balance to the body
- Balancing emotional extreme
- Beneficial for resolving dilemmas and internal battles.
Orgonite Vibes Japa Mala are so Special :
- Made of Genuine Material
- Contains genuine crystals and stones
- Used Reich’s Technology
- Blocks Cosmic radiations
- Healing Mala
- Hand- made Item
- Releases Positive Vibes to the surrounding.